Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest diving resorts in Bonaire – Dutch Caribbean. The resort has 78 apartments with a total of 220 beds, a private diving school, two resort restaurants (Blennies and Ingridiënts), two swimming pools and a private car rental company.
As the company is still expanding a unique opportunity has arisen for a full time
RESORT OPERATIONS MANAGER
As our Resort Operations Manager you will be working closely with the General Management. You will be responsible for the daily operation of the entire resort by managing the Housekeeping, Front Office, Maintenance, Food & Beverage, Accounting, Human Resources and Car Rental Department and guaranteeing a high level of service for the guests.
Responsibilities: employee work schedule management, evaluating and adjusting budgets, make and applying standard operations procedures (SOP’s), ensuring an adequate business administration, maintaining a good relation with guests, staff management along with the supervisor of the managing of the department and addressing all other issues that occur on a daily basis. Upholding the service level to the set standards.
- Bachelor Degree in hotel management and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in several departments
- Hands-on mentality
- Multitasking abilities and good organizational skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work irregular shifts and on weekends/holidays;
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written), Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu are an advantage
- Preferably experience with a hospitality property management system (Brilliant)
- Eye for detail and excellent customer service skills
- Dive experience
The job includes working on weekends.
More information and application:
Check our Facebook Pages: Buddy Dive Resort and HR Buddy Dive for more information. If you are interested in applying for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV including a motivation letter via email address: email@example.com
Buddy Dive Resort
Kaya Gob. N. Debrot 85
Kralendijk, Bonaire – Caribisch Nederland
tel. (+599) 717 – 5080